FabDaughter has really been into painting lately so when I saw this craft idea on Rust & Sunshine I knew we had to make handmade Valentine’s! We used toilet paper rolls, tape, plain white cardstock and pink & red acrylic paints. I squirted some paint on a plate, dipped the toilet paper roll into it, showed FabDaughter how to stamp the heart and then she took over. She had lots of fun “painting hearts” and has already specified who gets each Valentine she made. What a fabulous activity for a toddler!
- RT @tsalomons: @GirlGrowsUp reminds us to get the best out of summer - no matter what are circumstances http://t.co/DaxP8gHeJ5 2 years ago
- Bubbles Valentine Printable wp.me/p20aMj-9o 3 years ago
- Reply to @GirlGrowsUp Oops. Just saw this. No, it's still available. I actually forgot I still had it to sell...thanks for the reminder. 3 years ago
- @GirlGrowsUp @FabMomKT 3 years ago
- 2014 Memory Jar Printable wp.me/p20aMj-99 3 years ago
Email me at FabMomKT@yahoo.com