Aren’t these valentine’s the cutest? Do you get it? (“I Mustache” sounds like “I Must Ask” in case you didn’t get it.) FabHubby didn’t get it and said the moustache was silly. Oh well, I think they are adorable. Below are the directions and the files incase you want to make your own “I Moustache” valentines:-) Enjoy!
“I Moustache” Valentine Supplies
- Hershey kisses
- Cellophane treat bags (I used 3.75″ x 6″ bags)
- Full sheet laser/inkjet labels
“I Moustache” Valentine Instructions
- Download “I Moustache” bag topper and Moustache Hershey kiss labels below.
- Print out “I Moustache” bag toppers. If you are using 3.75″ x 6″ bags, you can fit two toppers to a page.
- Print out Hershey kiss stickers. A 3/4″ circle hole punch works great for quickly cutting out the stickers, otherwise you will have to cut each sticker out using scissors.
- Peal off sticker backing and place on the bottom of a Hershey kiss.
- Place Hershey kisses in cellophane treat bag (I used 6 per bag).
- Fold “I Moustache” bag topper and half and place over the top of the cellophane treat bag. Staple at each end to hold in place.